Vous êtes surDiscover GuétharyPatrimonyThe beaches

The beaches

Parlementia beach and bath establishments
Parlementia beach and bath establishments

Small creek sheltered from the glances, beaches of pebbles and sand, the four beaches of the village of Guéthary seduce by their nature and their authenticity. All have their charm and their peculiarity.

The beach of Cenitz  was formerly the one of famlies, the beach Harotzen Costa, at the end of the pier of the Alcyons, was rather attended by the “Foreign Colony”, whereas the beaches of the Port and of Parlementia were very appreciated from 1840 by the customers of bath establishments.

Port beach
Port beach

Shared between Guéthary and Bidart, Parlementia is also famous by its wave, so known by the surfers. In low tide, the beaches of Guéthary reveal a wonderful space classified by the Academy of coast and vast natural basins, which delight the young children.


Virtual visit of Harotzen Costa beach